Monday, January 11, 2010

Progress is Being Seen

WHEW-HOOOO - we got the back fence finished today. I say we, but actually lot of Steve and then our neighbor, Ed showed up and helped out - Thank you Ed! It looks so amazing out there and I am loving that I had the 4 big animals (About, Time, Blackgirl & Snowball) out there and was not worried about anyone getting out - a great feeling! This is going to make my life less worrisome - not having to go to the windows to be sure no one has wondered out front and near the road and then chasing them back in if they had - which I am sure has been pure entertainment for the neighbors. Thankfully I only have one close enough to see all this. Also, a big 'ol THANK YOU to my Daddy for letting us use his Deere to get everything done today - lifesaver for Steve especially!

Began our morning with devotions and prayer - I am trying so hard to have that be first, well, after breakfast, but first before we crack the books. Even so, it was a rough time getting everyone back into the swing of school. Logan was exhausted and had a hard time keeping his eyes open, too much running with Mommy this weekend. I am hoping that to bed early again tonight will help and he can be on track again tomorrow! Matt just suffers from following all directions on each lesson, and being sure he does what is written in his agenda. Everyone deserves a Monday, though, and I am hopeful for a productive learning day tomorrow.

Enjoyed the company of our very dear friends Ed, Sheila & Eddie for dinner and no-bakes! Steve and Sheila could not even let them cool before swiping them off the paper to eat! Caught them on camera and will post it soon! Love you guys!

All in all it was a good day, even with the little set backs in school.

Ultimately, thankful to God for safety and health in all that we have been doing and continue to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment